Features on the SKS Bottle & Packaging Website
How SKS Makes Purchasing Packaging Easy and Convenient
Here at SKS, our customers are most important, which is why we continuously expand features on our website to help serve you better.
Pricing Discounts when Shopping with SKS Bottle
- Loyalty program members earn points on each purchase made through the SKS Bottle website, while logged into their SKS Bottle account. For every 300 loyalty points that you earn, you will receive $10 in Container Cash that can be used as payment on future orders!
- Subscribe & Save is is our convenient subscription program that allows you to receive your frequently purchased products on a schedule you set. After two months of consistent shipments, with no further edits made, we are able to ensure availability of your items, avoiding backorders and any delays in your shipments, while also providing a 5% discount on the product price.
- For personalized promo codes, alerts on discounts and promotions, and more, sign up for SKS text messages and emails.
- Product Specials include surplus in-stock items at a discounted price for a limited period of time.
- Product Closeouts include products that will no longer be stocked once the inventory is gone. Each product lists the available quantity, so you can be sure to purchase before it is discontinued.
- Promotions are themed sales centered around holidays, raising awareness for a cause, or specific products or product lines.
- Weekly packaging deals are limited time discounts on popular products. Past discounts have included disc top caps, glass jars, plastic bottles, and more. These items change out each week, so be sure to check back regularly!
Advantages of SKS Bottle Website Accounts
- Sample Orders can help you make sure you choose the best packaging options for your products. Sampling allows you to ensure the containers, closures, and any additional seals or labels are compatible with each other and your product composition.
- Order History: SKS maintains a detailed order history of all orders placed while logged in with an online account. This lists full order details, including bill and ship addresses, the items purchased, and the order total. You can also see shipment information, with a link to track your order and, where applicable, details on any items returned. If an invoice is needed, click the "Email/Print Invoice" button to email a copy of the invoice to yourself or print a paper copy. With this detailed order history, reordering any products you have ordered in the past is made even faster!
- Account Users: SKS allows for businesses to add additional users to one account and can store various shipping addresses for easily delivering to multiple separate locations. In addition, all of the order history, subscriptions, and loyalty points are conveniently located under one account.
- Faster Checkout: An SKS Bottle account saves time and makes placing an order faster by saving credit card payments and storing shipping addresses in your address book.
- The Favorites List is a way for you to keep track of plastic bottles, glass jars, closures, and other packaging that you are interested in. Once products have been favorited, you can easily purchase from the Favorites List page.
SKS Bottle Payment Options
- Credit card payments and PayPal are straightforward ways to purchase through the SKS Bottle website, and with an SKS bottle account, you can save your payment information for even faster checkouts.
SKS Bottle Shipping Options
- Free shipping is available for orders totaling $350 or more and shipping to the continental US, or orders of $500 or more when shipping to most Canadian Territories. If the orders ship via common carrier instead of UPS (due to weight) or ship in two shipments, no additional shipping charges are added.
- UPS Expedited shipping methods are displayed once the shipping address is entered. Expedited shipping options reduce the transit time of your products but do not guarantee faster processing times.
- Customer Pickup: If your shipping address is local to SKS's Saratoga, NY, or Reno, NV, locations and your order qualifies, you can schedule your order for customer pick up. Pick-up orders can be scheduled for a convenient date and time and do not include any shipping or processing fees!
Creative Ideas with SKS Packaging Containers
- Monthly newsletters feature DIY recipes using SKS containers and caps. These recipes can offer ideas for ways to expand your product line or craft at home.
- Product spotlights provide in-depth information regarding different products, including eco-friendly packaging, beverage bottles, candle containers, and much more. In addition, product spotlights can help with choosing new packaging options when revamping your product line.
- The Shop by Industry index provides options for glass, plastic, and metal containers with various dispensing caps, child resistant caps, lined caps, and more displayed in popular industry settings to help spark new packaging ideas.
- SKS offers a wide range of added services for creating customized product packaging. Some of these added services include custom coloring of existing plastic containers or plastic caps, silk screening glass or plastic jars, bottles, or vials, and personalized product quotes.
Helpful Information when Purchasing with SKS Bottle
- Product testing is frequently mentioned throughout the SKS bottle website. Testing ensures that your products are packaged in compatible containers and used with the appropriate caps to allow easy application for customers.
- SKS carries FDA-approved packaging and BPA-free plastic containers and closures, which is important in many industries. The FDA and Packaging Products page is a Q&A theme to help explain the basics when learning about these terms.
- SKS strives to provide the highest quality packaging and takes that responsibility one step further than many competitors. Sourcing American-made packaging has become more difficult throughout the years, but that does not deter SKS from sourcing 85% of our inventory to be Made in America.
- The majority of SKS orders ship via UPS, and once an order has shipped, you can easily track your UPS orders to see the standard shipping time based on which warehouse location your order was shipped from. For larger orders, common carriers are used for shipping, and SKS can help answer any questions that you may have on our Terms page.
- To stay up-to-date with new features SKS offers, including promotions and announcements, be sure to visit the What's New page regularly.
Chat with Us