Custom Printed Shrink Sleeves
SKS Bottle offers custom printed shrink sleeves for your containers. Printed shrink sleeves are a modern and innovative way to customize your packaging, while also adding tamper evident protection to your product. With a wide range of printing types and design effects available, SKS can meet your custom shrink sleeve needs, regardless of container size or shape.
Get a Quote on Custom Shrink Sleeves
Film Types Available:
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride): Excellent chemical and UV resistance. Transparent, smooth and flexible. Can withstand heat up to 70° C.
- PETG (Polyethylene Terepthalate Glycol): Excellent transparency, glossiness and chemical resistance. Complies with FDA standards, suitable for food contact.
- OPS (Oriented Polystyrene): High transparency and glossiness; flexible. Very economical for use as food packaging. Can withstand heat up to 80° C.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid): A plant-based biodegradable alternative to petroleum-based shrink films. Derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch or sugarcane.
Printing Types Available
- Flexographic: Utilizes a flexible relief plate and can be used for printing on almost any surface, including plastic film. Well suited for printing large areas of solid color.
- Rotogravure: A type of intaglio printing process involving engraving an image onto a copper cylinder. Uses a rotary printing press. Commonly used in the flexible packaging sector: a wide range of plastic materials can be printed in the rotogravure press.
Other Options Available
- High-luster metallic effects, including silver and gold colors that won't change luster or gray after shrinking. Can be achieved without use of metal, producing a non conductive package that can be used in microwave applications and won't trigger filling line metal detectors.
- Dazzling sparkle effects can be achieved with conventional rotogravure or flexographic techniques
- Varnishes and coatings
- Unique perforations
- Easy open tamper evident bands
- Tear tapes in a range of colors... and much more!
Print Shrink Sleeve Quoting
- Minimum Quantity: 50,000 pieces
- Lead Time: 5 -7 weeks after approval of artwork
- FOB: New York
- Pricing: Email Customer Care to being the quote process.
Chat with Us