Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are your payment terms and minimum orders?
- A. SKS does not have any quantity or dollar minimum for orders. Simply place an order online or over the phone for the amount you need. We accept major credit cards: Visa, Master Card, Discover or AMEX and have a PayPal payment option for online orders. SKS does not accept checks or COD's
- Q. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service, would you match or beat the price I am paying?
- A. We strive to provide the best service we can. SKS offer's competitive prices and can personalize a competitive quote for you. Feel free to call, email, and live chat with our customer care team with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Q. When will my UPS order be shipped?
- A. Orders placed with SKS customarily ship within 2-3 business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, regardless of the shipment method chosen.
Choosing Expedited Services (UPS Next Day, UPS Second Day, or UPS 3rd Day Select) may reduce the amount of time your order spends in transit after the shipments have been completed.
On the checkout page, for each item, an estimated date of shipment will be provided when possible, and from which distribution center they will be shipping from to provide an estimated delivery date.
While selecting a delivery method, there is an additional choice to either send items separately as soon as they are available or to group into as few shipments as possible. The estimated shipping dates will adjust accordingly.
Note: Due to worldwide supply chain interruptions related to COVID-19, unexpected shipment and delivery delays may happen.
- Q. What is the minimum for getting bottles labeled or silk screened?
- A. 10,000 bottles is our minimum for silk screening and 2,500 bottles is our minimum for labeling
- Q. Can I establish credit terms?
- A. Yes, established D&B rated firms purchasing over $5,000 from SKS, in any given year may apply for terms by supplying three references and bank information. The credit review process takes 2 to 3 weeks depending on how quickly your references respond. If you are interested, please email our customer care team for an application. A request doesn't guarantee approval.
- Q. Why was my credit card order declined?
- A. There are many reasons why a credit card order may be rejected on the SKS web site. These may include:
- An incorrect billing address used on the order
- An incorrect Security Code being entered for the order
- An incorrect expiration date used
- You can receive a bank decline due to not enough funds available for the order, credit limit exceeded, card cancellations, or fraud review
Note that when a credit card order is rejected on the SKS website, it is possible that the cardholder's bank may hold funds for the order for up to two business days after the decline occurs. Please contact your bank directly for additional details on declined orders.
- Q. I'm a large user can I get additional discounts?
- A. Only one discount per order. Discounts can not be combined with special pricing and may not be applied with additional promotions. If you have questions regarding applying discounts to your order, or how to receive special pricing, feel free to contact our customer care representatives for assistance.
- Q. How will my order be shipped?
- A. All shipments are made F.O.B. our plant and shipped via UPS. Once your order is shipped, you may track it with your UPS Tracking number. Large quantity orders may be shipped via common carrier with a 3 to 5 days processing time frame. Additional customs fees may apply to shipments sent outside of the U.S.
- Q. My shipment weighed only 15 lbs but I was billed for 90 lb shipment?
- A. Your shipment was oversized per UPS standards, and all oversized boxes are shipped at a minimum of 90 lbs regardless of actual weight. Oversized boxes are needed to pack some of our larger plastic items and most of our bulk items. We are always looking for ways to reduce the box size required to avoid the use of oversized boxes.
- Q. How can I talk to a live person?
- A. If you need assistance feel free to contact our customer care representatives:
Phone: 1-518-880-6980, 8 am - 5 pm EST.
Chat: Click the Live Support button on the right bottom corner on any page to reach a representative right away!
- Q. What are the new features at SKS-Bottle.com?
- A. Here at SKS, we have updated our website to make browsing even more accessible, and purchasing streamlined and easy to complete from any screen! Click here to view our video guide on all of these updated features.
- Q. How often do items get back ordered, and how will I know if an item I purchase is put on back order?
- A. Backorders are rare, but if an item is on backorder, our website will generally show that the item is out of stock and an estimated arrival date.
Note that if you order several items and only one item is on backorder, a partial shipment will often be sent as a courtesy if you are located in the US or Canada. The backordered item will be forwarded to you automatically when it is received into stock. Orders paid using a Paypal account are paid in full at the time an order is placed. You will not see any additional transactions for Paypal orders once the backordered item ships out to you.
- Q. Will my bottles be sterile when I receive them?
- A. Most bottles are clean and come packed in plastic bags, but are not sterile. Any item that is sterile is indicated as such in the product description. For more information about cleaning and sterilizing your bottles click here.
- Q. Can I get a certificate of compliance (C of C) for the items I purchase?
- A. SKS is a distributor of packaging materials. As such, certificates of compliance may not be available for all of our stock items. Charges may apply for C of C's in some cases. If you require a certificate of compliance, please contact our Customer Care Department at 518-880-6980 Ext. 1 to confirm if the documentation is available prior to placing your order.
- Q. When will my credit card or Paypal account be charged for the items I purchase from SKS?
- A. Your credit card will be charged in full when the first shipment has been made.
- You may see a pending charge on your account for your order total when your order is placed. This pending charge is an authorization hold to ensure the funds for your order are available.
- If a partial shipment is made against your order, the total amount of the order will be charged, and any additional shipments will be completed with no additional charges.
Orders paid using a Paypal account are paid in full at the time the order is placed. This includes payment for any backordered items. Whether paying with your credit card or Paypal account, you will only see one charge per order.
- Q. How is COVID-19 Affecting Orders?
- A. SKS is considered an essential business and is fully operational at this time. The standard shipping time for products in stock is 1-2 business days, but due to worldwide supply chain interruptions by COVID-19 unexpected shipment and delivery delays may happen.
Chat with Us