Silkscreening consists of printing ink through a photographically treated screen onto SKS containers or closures for personalized decoration. There is a range of inks that can be used, including epoxy or UV curable inks to match your intended uses and desired look. A screen is created for each color of the image and then stored for future orders in order to maintain consistency.
What is the Minimum Order?
Silkscreening Order Process
- Start by choosing your container or closure.
- Contact Customer Care to request a quote.
- Customer Care will send you a quote with pricing information.
- Once you approve the quote, a Purchase Order will be created.
- Proofs will be sent to you for approval.
- After proofs are approved, a production date will be set.
- When production is complete, your order will be shipped.
How Much Will it Cost to Have My Containers Silkscreened?
What Should I Know When Placing a Silkscreen Order?
The standard processing time for silkscreening orders is 6 to 8 weeks, but individual customized quotes will provide the most accurate timeline for each order.
To ensure accuracy and satisfaction, SKS requires you to sign off on print proofs before the first production run. If art changes are needed after the screens are created, there is a possibility that additional screen fees may be added to the order.
Chat with Us