Product Spotlight - Paragon Glass Jars
Paragon glass jars have a distinct, straight sided shape that can be matched with a large variety of dispensing and non-dispensing closures. These versatile jars can be used to house an array of products ranging from spices to pickled foods to thick spreads and more.
Paragon Glass Jars
- Larger range in dispensing and non-dispensing cap choices
- Tall panel for round or other eye-catching label shapes
- Less shelf space required for storage
- Threaded neck finish for a tight seal with various cap liners
- Shrink bands can be used with many sizes to create an outer tamper evident seal
Glass paragon jars can conveniently be sterilized using various methods and make excellent canning jars when paired with plastisol lined caps. White metal caps can also be paired with these glass paragon jars and include either plastisol or foil liners. Plastisol liners create a hermetic seal when activated during the standard canning and hot bath processes. Foil liners create an additional barrier against oils and alcohols used in concentrated and highly potent products, such as aromatherapy blends. Choose aluminum F217 lined caps for showcasing candies and more.
- Paragon Glass Jars with Threaded Caps:
- Paragon jars with silver metal caps
- Paragon jars with black plastic caps
- Paragon jars with white plastisol lined caps
- Paragon jars with white foil lined caps
- Paragon jars with white plastic caps
Plastic dispensing caps are also available with paragon glass jars. For products like spices and seasonings, choose red or black polypropylene spice caps. These spice caps include PS113 liners built into the caps with the text "Sealed for Freshness" printed on them. After filling the paragon glass jars, simply screw the caps in place and leave in place for roughly 24 hours for the liners to adhere to the jars. Red and black spice caps are compatible with 2 oz, 4 oz, and 6 oz paragon glass jars. The caps for the 2 oz paragon glass jars have one scoop size opening, whereas the caps for the 4 and 6 oz jars have a pouring side and a side with three holes for sifting.
- Paragon Glass Jars with Dispensing Caps:
- Paragon jars with red spice caps
- Paragon jars with black spice caps
- Paragon jars with white pumps
For honey, syrups, and other high viscosity products, consider pairing 8 and 12 oz paragon glass jars with white polypropylene pumps. These pumps feature durable, wide dip tubes and an output of product per stroke. The durable plastic pumps offer a locking mechanism that is easy to use and prevents unwanted discharge during shipment and storage. To unlock, just turn the neck, and the pump will rise to its full dispensing height.
Paragon glass jars are favored for their unique style and compatibility with a large variety of caps. Paragon glass jars can also be purchased in bulk, which allows for customization of your packaging needs. Through the add-ons section, you can choose any compatible bulk caps for your selected jar size. Be sure to test these unique glass jars with your product line.
Purchase Paragon Glass Jars
Chat with Us