DIY - Easy Peppermint Lip Balm in Amber Jars
- (3) 1 oz amber PET jars
- 1/2 oz Beeswax Pellets
- 2 oz Coconut Oil
- 20 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Glass Container (For Melting Ingredients)
- Glass Measuring Cup
- Wooden Chopstick
- *Materials Available In Most Craft Stores
- Combine beeswax & coconut oil: Fill a high heat-safe glass measuring cup with the beeswax pellets & coconut oil. Melt the mixture in a microwave, or place the glass container with the mixture in a pot of boiling water to melt.
- Once completely melted, remove the mixture from heat.
- Add in 20 drops of peppermint essential oil and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the jars, distributing evenly.
- Let the mix cool & harden for at least 1 hour. Then your lip balm is ready to use!
Lip Balm Containers You May Like
Chat with Us