DIY - Easy Peppermint Lip Balm in Amber Jars
Recipes and DIY Projects Featuring SKS Containers
Follow along and watch the video to make this easy Peppermint Lip Balm using amber plastic jars from SKS Bottle & Packaging! For more great DIY projects & homemade recipes check out our Recipe Index!
Our extensive line of lip balm containers and packaging, including tubes, roll-ons, jars, pots, and tins, is perfect for both the DIY hobbyist or the professional cosmetic maker.There are many styles and materials of lip balm jars and pots available that could be the perfect lip balm container for your lip balm product line. We offer lip balm jars and pots in clear, white, and colored plastics. Choose from materials like PET, styrene, and polypropylene plastic.
- 1/2 oz beeswax pellets
- 2 oz coconut oil
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1 oz Amber PET Jars
- Combine beeswax & coconut oil: Fill a high heat-safe glass measuring cup with the beeswax pellets & coconut oil. Melt the mixture in a microwave, or place the glass container with the mixture in a pot of boiling water to melt.
- Once completely melted, remove the mixture from heat.
- Add in 20 drops of peppermint essential oil and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the jars, distributing evenly.
- Let the mix cool & harden for at least 1 hour. Then your lip balm is ready to use!
Lip Balm Containers You May Like
Chat with Us