PIR (Post-Industrial Resin) Polypropylene Plastic
PIR stands for Post Industrial Resin. This type of plastic is composed of perfectly fine leftovers from the manufacture of polypropylene plastic containers. The PIR is cleaned and molded to form new containers, preventing the leftovers from reaching landfills.
Pricing and Lead Time:
- Pricing: Please contact us for pricing information.
- Min Qty: 10,000-50,000 pcs, depending on mold being quoted
- Lead Time: 8 - 12 weeks
PIR Plastic Benefits:
- Good moisture barrier and stiffness
- Made from 100% post-industrial material
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Minimizes the use of raw materials; more energy efficient
- The recycled material is cleaned to the highest standard
- High level of quality and consistency
PIR Containers You May Like
Chat with Us