DIY - Easy Homemade Pickles in SKS Glass Jars
Preserve the perfect pickle with our unique selection of canning and pickling jars. From straight-sided and tall paragon to hex or economy, our glass canning and pickling jars come in a wide range of styles and sizes with various metal cap options to meet your food packaging needs.
Whether you're canning your homemade sauces and jellies or pickling vegetables from your prized garden or farm, SKS has a wide variety of pickling and canning containers for both small and large end users!
- 10 - 12 Cucumbers
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 Cups White Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Head of Garlic, Sliced
- Bay Leaves (1 per Jar)
- 5 Tbsp Whole Peppercorns
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Dill
- Large Glass Jars w/ Metal Caps (12 - 32 oz capacity)
- Slice the cucumbers: Cut into thin slices or spears.
- Prepare the brine: Combine water, vinegar, salt, and sugar in a pan. Boil and swirl to make sugar and salt dissolve. Cool to room temperature.
- Add cucumbers, dill, garlic, bay leaves (1 per jar), and peppercorns to the glass jars.
- Add brine to the jars until all ingredients are covered.
- Tightly seal the glass jar with a lid.
- Refrigerate and store for up to 4-6 weeks. Ready to serve after 24 hours.
SKS Glass Jars You May Like
Chat with Us