SKS' Commitment During the COVID-19 Crisis
SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc. remains fully operational as an "essential business" at this time, serving the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and commercial and industrial cleaning industries. We are continuing to monitor the situation as new information is made available by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the state and federal governments.
Our Commitment to Our Employees
- All non-essential office employees are working remotely.
- Any non-essential travel is restricted.
- All meetings are held remotely.
- Our warehouse locations remain fully staffed and operational.
- Delivery drivers are being asked to remain outside as trucks are loaded or unloaded.
- Increased sanitation efforts are being made, especially in areas with higher traffic.
- Implemented a no visitor policy and temporarily closed our Customer Pick-Up Center.
- Support through increased communication, as well as medical and paid leave programs and resources.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
Due to the sudden increase in demand for certain types of packaging, some items may be placed on backorder until more stock can be brought in and there may be additional call wait times. We ask for your patience as we work to answer all customer needs as soon as possible. Order shipment times currently remain uninterrupted, though UPS has temporarily suspended their Service Guarantee in response to the evolving situation.
SKS will continue to work diligently to provide for our customers and offer communications as they become available to us. Please contact our Customer Care group or your Sales Executive if you have any questions. Thank you for your business and we hope for your continued safety and health.