Sprayers (2580 Series)
With the ergonomic Mark VI fine mist sprayer, high quality doesn't have to come at a high price. Superior spray mechanics and an aesthetically pleasing design make the cost-effective Mark VI stand out as the premier choice in fine mist sprayers. You can take your package design further with "Smooth Wall" Closures available for the Mark VI in 20-410 and 24-410 closure sizes.
Now available with the Spray Extender, the Mark VI is the preferred choice for applications that require a precisely direct spray. The Mark VI Spray Extender is the only extended sprayer or nozzle produced in North America.
The Mark VI features a patented easy actuation head. This pressure build-up sprayer delivers superior performance in a broad range of fluid applications, especially 55% VOC formulations.
The Mark VI demonstrates superior performance and outstanding value:
- Many spray options available
- Optional flat hood style (surcharge applies)
- Patented easy actuation head
- Superior performance in a broad range of fluid applications
- Custom colors may be specified for external components*
The Mark VI Features
A patented easy actuation head. This pressure build-up sprayer delivers superior performance in a broad range of fluid applications, especially 55% VOC formulations. The Mark VI demonstrates superior performance and outstanding value.
Fine Mist Sprayer Mark VI®
- Hood (Clarified Polypropylene)
- Orifice Cup (Acetal)
- Poppet (High Density Polyethylene)
- Spring (302 Stainless Steel)
- 1.2" Gasket (Polyethylene-Rubber Dispersion)
- Shroud/ Closure (Polypropylene)
- Piston (High Density Polyethylene)
- To Customer Specifications Dip Tube (Low Density Polyethylene)
- Specifications are for reference use only.
- U.S. Patents Issued: DES 407,313. Patent Pending
- Spray Head (Polypropylene)
- Highly Cost-effective fine-mist sprayer
- Easy actuation head
- Built for 55% VOC formulations
- Smooth Wall Closure Finishes available
- Spray Extender directed spray option
- Available in a wide array of spray options
- Custom Metal Overshell Available
- CLOSURES: 18-415, 20-410, 22-415, 24-410
- HEADS: Standard, Spray Extender
- OUTPUTS: .14 ml., .16 ml.
- COLORS: Standard white; other colors available upon request.