Free Shipping For Orders Over $250
Looking to save some dollars? SKS Bottle & Packaging is now for a limited time offering free UPS Ground shipping for all orders over $250 when shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada (see terms for details and exceptions)! Please see the terms listed below for more information, or feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Free Shipping Terms:
- Your order subtotal must be over $250 to be eligible for free shipping. The order subtotal of $250 is based on list prices on the web site. If your order is close to $250 you may want to add a few additional items to your cart and end up saving money in the end.
- UPS Ground is the only free shipping method offered. If you require an expedited shipping method such as Second Day Air or Next Day Air, you may still select these methods for an additional charge bas ed on your order and location.
- Free shipping is only available for orders shipped within the continental U.S, or most Canadian provinces; we do not currently offer free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Yukon Territories and Northwest Territories.
- For very large orders, we reserve the right to ship via common carrier. We
generally find that for physically large shipments there is less risk of
damage when goods are shipped on a pallet. You will not be charged
additionally for basic carrier service to your door. It will be your
responsibility to review, break down shipments and store goods at the time
of delivery. SKS will not cover any charges for Inside Delivery services,
or any other services outside of basic freight.
- Customs fees, taxes or import duties may apply to shipments sent outside of
the United States. Although SKS provides freight free of charge, this does
not include any customs fees, taxes or duties. SKS will not be
responsible for payment of any fees related to customs, including any In
Bond or storage fees levied on free freight shipments. These charges (if
applicable) will be your responsibility.
- If you refuse your order at the time of delivery, any return freight
charges to ship the goods back to SKS will be your responsibility. If a
shipment cannot be delivered according to information supplied at the time
of order, any return freight charges will be your responsibility.
Questions? Contact Us:
By Phone: 518-880-6980 Ext 1
Monday though Friday
8 am - 5 pm EST
By Fax: 518-880-6990
7 days a week, 24 hours a day!