Filling Machine, Automatic Filling Machine & Accessories
Product Specs & Information
Style:Automatic Filling Machine & Accessories
Neck Finish: (2 mm & 3 mm Glass Sinkers, 2 & 3 mm PP Nozzle, 3 mm ID, 7.6 m Replacement Tubing, 3 mm ID, 1.5 m Replacement Tubing Assembly, 6 mm ID, 7.6 m Replacement Tubing, 6 mm & 8 mm Glass Sinkers, 6 mm PP Nozzle, 6 mm ID, 1.5 m Replacement Tubing Assembly, 8 mm ID, 7.6 m Replacement Tubing, 8 mm ID, 1.5 m Replacement Tubing Assembly, 8 mm PP Nozzle, 120V, 230V)
Still the Same Versatile Dispenser
The Omnispense is a variable speed, peristaltic pump dispenses with reverse flow option for various dispensing and aspiring operations. The dispenser continues to be perfectly suited for accurately dispensing liquids ranging in viscosity from aqueous solution to medium syrups. The liquids being dispensed remain contained within the tubing allowing for quick non-contaminating changes. This makes this dispenser ideal for dispensing everything form perfume to cell culture media. To change products, just change tubes and you're ready to go.
- Full microprocessor controls
- One step volume calibration
- Multi-language Self-prompting LCD display
- Stores up to 10 setups for for quick recall
- Expanding tubing sizes
- Available in American (120 Volt) or European (230 Volt) Versions
- Extended life (2.3 mm(0.009") heavy well) tubing 2, 3, 4.5, 6 & 8mm ID tubing. Standard (1.5 mm (0.06") wall) tubing.
- Accuracy: As high as 1% midrange
- Dimensions: 6" wide x 12" deep x 10" high (15.2 x 30.5 25.4cm)
- Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
The Omnispense comes with:
- 1 unit
- 3 mm I.D. silicone tubing: 5 feet (#374311)
- 6 mm I.D. silicone tubing: 5 feet (#374313)
Replacement Tubing can be purchased in bulk (7.6 m lengths), or as replacement tubing assemblies with glass sinkers and nozzles on each end (1.5 m lengths).
The Omnispense filling machine has been completely redesigned inside and out to produce an even more user friendly dispenser. If you need to fill 100 or 10,000 containers the omnispense makes quick work of it. The omnispense uses very little work space standing only 15" high and 12' wide. Try the Omnispense and you will never go back to hand filling again. If you aren't completely satisfied you may return within 30 days SEE RETURN POLICY
>> SKS How-To Video - OmniSpense Filling Machine